Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles

TGIF and welcome to new release day at Whimsie Doodles! Melyssa has out-done herself with this release - they are ALL absolutely adorable, and I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted to use for this release!  I decided to use this sweet little image - little reindeer which can be found here.

DP's from Simple Stories, cardstock and ribbon from PTI.  

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to visit the blog to see what our Diva's have created for you!  Cathy

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card. Love the sweet image and the coloring. The snow hill looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews